Get advice about your course

Looking for advice on the units you are choosing, or help to decide if you’re in the course that’s right for you, or are you wondering where your course might lead? We can help you with any questions you have about your course.
For Pathways and Vocational Education (PAVE) students, contact Student HQ and Careers and Employability.

For undergraduate, postgraduate and online students, contact the following services:

Get enrolment and course structure advice

If you need help from someone with specialist knowledge on your course, you can book an appointment with a Course Advice Specialist. 

Course Advice Specialists can help you to:

  • choose the right units to enrol in to meet the requirements of your course
  • change your major or minor
  • plan your course structure so you finish your course on time.

Appointments are available for face to face meetings and over the phone. Higher Education students can also attend Course Advice sessions with a small group of other students during enrolment/re-enrolment and results release periods.

Get tailored course advice

Our academic development advisers are available for one-on-one appointments and can give you advice on your particular situation. Come and chat to them if:

  • you’re not sure you’re in the right course
  • you can’t decide which units or major to choose, and would like advice on your options
  • you’re having trouble and want to get your study back on track
  • you want some tips on how to fit study into your life or improve your marks.

Get career advice

The Careers & Employability Team offers advice on your career and jobs your course can lead to.