2025 Strategic Plan
More than 100 years ago Swinburne opened its doors with a simple premise in mind: to provide education to a section of society otherwise denied further education.
More than a century later, we continue to persevere in our commitment to not only provide, but also transform education through strong industry engagement, social inclusion, a desire to innovate and, above all, a determination to create positive change.
To realise our vision we will build our capability, investing in our people, processes and systems.
- Confident and enterprising learners who create social impact
- Learners prepared to find and solve complex problems
- Adaptive learners equipped for careers of the future
- Learners as global citizens
Research with impact
- Transforming industries shaping lives and communities
- Driving innovation built on excellence in science and technology
- Global in action, presence and reputation
- Agile, resilient and market-responsive
- Flexible, state of the art spaces and infrastructure
- Connected with business, industry and community
- Sustainable, inclusive and diverse
- Globally capable